E-Poster Discussion presenters have each been allocated 3 minutes to present their E-Poster, plus 2 minutes for discussion at the E-Poster screens.
E-Poster Viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time.The presenter may stand by the E-Poster Viewing screens in order present their E-Poster during breaks.
ESRA 2017 will include its cutting-edge, technologically advanced tool for fueling exciting academic discussions - all the while protecting our environment!
Electronic Posters or E-Posters are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on-site on a large screen and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants.
E-Posters will be available at the E-Poster Area during Exhibition hours below.
Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters.
Abstracts selected for E-Poster Viewing will have no specific presentation date and time.
|Wednesday, September 13||18:30- End of Welcome Reception|
|Thursday, September 14||09:30-16:30|
|Friday, September 15||09:30-16:30|
Any E-Poster can be viewed on any screen at any time. The author of the E-Poster may stand by the E-Poster screens in order present their E-Poster during breaks.
These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as your work will be available for viewing electronically.
Information on preparation details and technical aspects of e-posters will be sent to all Presenters who were selected for E-Poster
Viewing and E-Poster
E-POSTER DISCUSSION SESSIONS
The E-Poster Discussion Sessions are Discussion groups around specially selected topics. Abstracts have been chosen by the Scientific Organising Committee.
Parallel E-Poster Discussion Presentations will be given at the E-Poster Area in the Exhibition, on September 14, 15. All participants are invited to the E-Poster Stations to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each E-Poster Discussion Session will be guided by one moderator.
Presenters should be at the E-Poster viewing stations 10 minutes before the start of the E-Poster Discussion Session and remain there until the session has finished. Each presenter has been allocated 3 minutes to present his/her E-Poster, plus 2 minutes for discussion. E-Poster Discussion presenters are requested to prepare ONLY an E-Poster.
Please find below the E-Poster Discussion Sessions taking place at the Congress:
Thursday, 14 September, 2017, 10:30-11:00
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 1- Central Nerve Blocks
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 2- Peripheral Nerve Blocks 1
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 3- Obstetric
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 4- Postoperative Pain Management 1
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 5- Postoperative Pain Management 2
Thursday, 14 September, 2017, 15:00-15:30
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 6- Chronic Pain Management 1
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 7- Pediatric
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 8- Case Reports 1
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 9- Miscellaneous 1
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 10- Peripheral Nerve Blocks 2
Friday, 15 September, 2017, 10:30-11:00
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 11- Chronic Pain Management 2
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 12- Chronic Pain Management 3
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 13- Miscellaneous 2
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 14- Chronic Pain Management 4
- E-Poster Discussion sessions 15- Case Reports 2
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF E-POSTERS
Upload your poster
Posters should be uploaded to the ESRA Academy website:
Your access will be sent by email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received it.
Deadline for uploading the posters: September 4th, 2017
Submit a 1 page poster file (MS PowerPoint,
PDF accepted) in mandatory landscape format (4/3 ratio).
You may use one of these poster Powerpoint templates. http://files.multilearning.com/ESRA-2017-Poster-Templates.zip
The usage of the template is not mandatory. You
may also modify it to your needs. Or you may just download it to learn of the
format, size and guidelines
For assistance uploading your e-poster please contact email@example.com